YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
We want to reassure you that we remain committed to the health and safety of all our patients and staff. We have therefore taken multiple precautions to ensure safety in our office:
- We follow strict social distancing guidelines as recommended by the CDC and the Department of Health
- All staff will be wearing proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and will be screened daily before starting work. The staff strictly complies with COVID-19 prevention guidelines even when out of the office.
- The exam rooms will be thoroughly sanitized after each patient visit.
- Every patient must answer a brief but thorough checklist of infection screening questions on the confirmation call before your visit and again upon arrival at our office. Please call us if you have any suspicious symptoms, if you have traveled out of the tri-state area, or if you have any known exposure to a person who is COVID-19 positive prior to your appointment.
- All patients will be asked to complete all patient intake forms, consents and credit card authorization on this website, www.alberthararymd.com under patient information or by faxing the forms prior to his/her visit at 212-392-5255.
- Your temperature will be checked on arrival. Please use our hand sanitizer when you arrive.
- Patients must come into the office wearing a face mask or facial covering, which must be worn at all times.
- Please come to your appointment alone. If you require an escort at your appointment time, your escort MUST go through the same screening process as you, and this should be arranged in advance.
- Do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time in our office, and do not arrive late, as we need time to sanitize the exam room after your visit. We have modified our scheduling to minimize the need to use our waiting room.
- Manhattan Endoscopy Center has taken numerous measures to provide the safest possible experience for our patients undergoing procedures there.
While we have taken these extensive precautions to keep you safe, telemedicine visits are often preferable for safety and convenience. You should check with your health insurer to verify coverage for this. If you think you need an in office visit, make sure to inform the staff when you schedule your appointment.
Our goal is to continue to provide you with the highest quality health care in the safest possible environment. We want to thank you for your anticipated understanding and cooperation and for your continued trust and loyalty as we work together during these challenging times.